Very recently, a card was pushed to the Fidel API, resulting in a succession of strange events:
- the initial response was 400, with the body containing the “message”:“Error linking card” error message.
- the card did not (and still does not appear on the Fidel dashboard)
- HOWEVER, the card creation hook event was apparently triggered, as a card failure.
We know for a fact that this card is a Revolut card.
- Any idea what the problem is with Revolut cards?
- would it be possible that other cards issued by “challenger/online” banks could run into similar issues?
A few minutes fatre after this, a non Revolut card was inserted and everything went smoothly.
I am available to discuss this in more details if required,