I’m creating a tiered loyalty system with three tiers for each brand. Users qualify for a tier if they meet requirements. Additionally, users can be downgraded or upgraded in the tier system. For example, if you’re in the top tier you receive 5% back on every purchase throughout the year. Similar to how Starbucks’ tiered loyalty system works.
My back-end would track what tier a user qualifies for. However, I would need an API Post from my back-end to Fidel to be able to qualify/disqualify credit cards for offers, automatically. Since offers are available throughout the year I would need to “re-qualify” card(s) if they still meet the tier’s requirements.
- User qualifies for Tier 1 = Offer 1
- Backend tells API Post to qualify user for Offer 1 (2% Cash Back)
- User then qualifies for Tier 2 = Offer 2 (5% Cash Back)
- Backend tells API Post to disqualify user for Offer 1 and qualify for Offer 2
- User activates and redeems offer
- Fidel removes card from offer after qualifying purchase
- Back-end checks to see if user still qualifies
- Back-end tells API to re-qualify user’s card if they still meet requirements
Please let me know if this is possible or if there is a work-around. Thanks!